Friday, April 22, 2011

A bit confused

I mentioned yesterday my screw up where I ended up having some gluten in my homemade SpaghettiOs and having eaten some of it.  The last time I had an accident like this was with some grated Parmesan cheese that I put on some GF lasagna.  Found out that day that "anti-caking agent" listed as an ingredient without specific contents is code in the industry for "we use a flour mixture to prevent our cheese from sticking in the container and to act as a sneaky filler" and that caused me to suffer for two days in pain and to put a big hit into my family's water bill that month.

This time nothing bad.  In terms of the quantity of gluten that I ingested by mistake this time, this was easily 5 times more than the time with the cheese, yet I am fine.

Not trying to jinx myself here, but I am a bit confused by this outcome.  If it is going to happen, PLEASE let it kick in BEFORE Sunday.  I want to spend a happy day with my family and friends.  I don't want to spend it in agony in the bathroom all day.

So to all my friends out there that are reading my blog (I hope there is someone out there), please give blessings and send some energies to kick start the inevitable tomorrow.  It will truly be appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment